Thursday, February 17, 2011

My NEW Favorite Dinner Idea!!

I don't know if you have heard the radio commercials or not... from Macey's - the CROCK TALK!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these things!! Each Wednesday the wonderful people of Macey's come out with a new meal - and I must say they are delicious!! It is very simple to do and it is a killer deal!!
When you first walk into the store, you get your cart - then right there magically is a brown paper bag and all that you need for your meal!! Each week it varies from 14 bucks to 20 bucks. You simply put all the ingredients in the brown paper bag that they provide - everything in that bag is the said price of the week!!!
It is a HUGE savings!! The meat alone is normally the price of all the other stuff that you put in the bag! Now you don't have to do what they say - but HEY - you get all the ingredients for the week at the set cost!
This weeks meal - Crock Talk Chuck Roast - this week you get in the brown paper bag - a 4-5lb roast -Hidden Valley dry ranch packet - Dry Italian packet - Onion soup packet - 2 (yes that's right 2) mashed potato packets - A bag of salad - and a package of rolls from the bakery.

This week it was 18 bucks - if I would have bought it all separate and not in my brown bag it would have been about 30 bucks total.

Have I mentioned they are delicious!! You must try them! Here is a link to the old recipes that they have I highly recommend the Pork Barbacoa!! mmmmmmm nummy !!

No comments: