Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is official - I am old and a klutz!!!

SO
Can you guess what is under this lovely mess??? ( I did this a week ago)



UMMMM YEA - this is what would have been under the lovely mess above!!


Same day above ^ 2nd day below ->


Krysten vs. Ice - can you guess who won??? UMMMMM YEA the ice kind of/sort of did!

YES - I fell getting OUT of my car at work - YES - it hurt like HELL (sorry for the swearing but it did!)

I have been hobbling around for a week now - It sure is taking a while to recover - could it be that I am just 6 months away from the dreaded birthday???
Getting OLD sucks rocks!

BTW - Dr. Beazer was really nice and sympathetic - If it still hurts after this week - I have to go back... I might have tore something - or hurt my meniscus. It was too swollen to tell last Monday......

Did I mention - Getting OLD sucks rocks! And oh yea - I AM A KLUTZ!!!

1 comment:

Tracy Collings said...

Owie, owie, ouch!! I hope you're okay. I agree with the getting old part. YUCK!!!