Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ABC's of me....

I stole this from my dear friend Keysha, and she stole it from her sister. I am putting this on my blog like Keysha did because it is cute, fun and you never know you might learn something about me..    So, here goes!

A. Age: 39..... for 16 more days

B. Bed Size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: matching socks.. yuck!

D. Day: Saturdays!! 

E. Essential Start to your Day: A Pepsi Max - full Pepsi flavor - ZERO calories

F. Favorite Color: RED and NAVY BLUE

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'9"

I. Instrument: My iPod... I am not musical at all!!

J. Job Title: Mom  

K. Kids: 2

L. Live: Live, Love and Laugh!!

M. Mom's name: Karen

N. Nicknames: I only have one it is Teetz or TeeTee - I couldn't say my name when I was little, and this nickname stuck, my Uncle still calls me Teetz and occasionally my Mom and Dad do too

O. Overnight hospital stays: Child births....and when the oven was removed... 

P. Pet Peeves: Many....biggest one is nail clipping..ugh hate that noise!!

Q. Quote from a Movie: Too many to chose.... "There is no try, only do" - Master Yoda 

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother

T. Time I wake up: 6:00 am

U. Underwear: I am not going to tell... LOL - of course!! 

V. Veggie you dislike: Broccoli!!

W. What makes you run late: Ryan not being ready when I am.

X. X-rays you've had: Knees

Y. Yummy food you make:  I don't know... my Oatmeal Craisin White Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Z. Zoo: The Zoo stinks!!  


Now the real fun part....YOU do it too so I can get to know the ABC's of YOU!!!!

2 comments:

keysha said...

CUTE! Have you noticed most women's most hated chore has to do with laundry??? I'm seeing a disturbing trend and I'm thinking it may be time to hand this chore over to the men in our lives....dream on, right? But it sure would be nice.....

Krista said...

Can I really resist commenting that you're almost OVER THE HILL?! Don't worry ... it's nice over here! xoxo