Sunday, March 7, 2010

What do you want to be when you grow up??

Everyone has had the question asked... What do you want to be when you grow up?

A long long long time ago, in High School I wanted to be an Emergency Room Nurse...well we all know how that one turned out!! It didn't!!!
I completely ended up on the other end of the spectrum... transportation, trucking of all things!! LOL :)

When you ask Ryan he tells you that he wants to work for the DWR. He loves to be out in the wild. He loves to fish and hunt. I think that he will perfect at it!

Now Aynsley, she is all girl! For a while when you asked her, what do you want to be when you grow up? She would tell you she wanted to be a cheerleader! OK - that is fine.... I could support that, as long as it wasn't a skimpy uniform!

Now when you ask Aynsley what she wants to be when she grows up - She tells you that she wants to be a "dress designer", she is constantly drawing this girl and different variations of "the dress".
Today she comes down from her room and she shows me her "newest" design - it is called "messy". You can't really tell but there are messy squiggles all over the dress! And LARGE!! She drew it on her easel she tells me!

Kids - there are so innocent! I love it!! I wonder what the next couple of years will bring - it what they want to be when they grow up!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

If they were a little wiser, they WOULDN'T grow up! I should have chosen that option ... well, if it was one.

keysha said...

Love it!!These are the kinds of things we need to save for later in life...we'll want to remind them.