Friday, March 5, 2010

Mentally and Physically!!

Today at work, I found out one of my new co-workers age.
I honestly thought that she was around my age. I seriously fell off my chair when she told me that she was 51! There is no way that she is 51 trust me!! She looks good! Seriously - no way!!

So I say to her, "did you just say your 51!" She tells me - "Yea why??"
I just told her, There is no way!!

She then asks me, well how old are you?? I tell her 38 - I will be 39 in June. She then tells me the same thing I said to her - NO WAY!!
Now I didn't know if I should take that as a compliment or not!

She then tells me, "I thought that you were in your early 30's!!" I laughed - she laughed - we both laughed!! HARD!!

We then decided that physically we are our respective ages - But mentally we are in our early 30's!!
We had a great time reminiscing about our youth, and hoping that we stay mentally young!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Can I choose to be "mentally" 18 again? Oh wait, 18 years olds are... well, I won't say since I have one. I'll be mentally 30 with you two. Now, how to get my body 30 again ...

LOL!