Friday, November 13, 2009

What am I thankful for...

I have had the last couple of days off.. while I have been running around doing errands, catching up on things that have fallen behind, and doing things for the weekend coming up.
Just doing things at my leisure, has made me think.... I am so thankful for everything...

I am so thankful first and foremost for my family.. they make me stronger everyday! They make me want to do good things and be the best person I may be!
I am thankful for a husband, that does more for me than I will ever know, who never tells anyone NO and is always willing to help when helping needs done!
I am thankful for my two wonderful and amazing children! Both of them have such different personalities, they are unique, and I am proud to call them mine!
I am thankful for my parents! I honestly do not know where I would be today without them! Their patience with me, their prayers for me, everything that they do for me - I am thankful for!! They love for not for what I am...but who I am!! They have made me a better person!

I am thankful for a sister and brother who give me inspiration to be a better person daily!

I am thankful for my dear dear friends! I am so glad that my path has led me to such awesome and amazing people! If you would have asked me 10 years ago, who I would be my dear friends I would have never guessed the people that I have surrounded myself around!

Most of all, I am thankful for the knowledge that I have gained over the last 5 years! For the knowledge that I have knowing that I am my Father in Heavens daughter, that he LOVES ME! I am thankful for the knowledge that I have gained and continue to gain! I love the tender mercies that he sends to me and how he reminds me daily that he loves me!

1 comment:

keysha said...

Just so you know...I count you as one of those "dear friends"...you are awesome and I'm so thankful I get to know you. I've never heard you say "No" to anyone either and you always do everything 110%.