Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tree is up, Lights are on outside, Let Christmas begin!!

Here is our tree - I finished the bows this morning and thought I would take a picture. I dont know if I am liking the bows or not - Anyone that knows me knows that if I am not digging it - I may just change them.

We don't have a mantel so, I decorate up my buffet and my shelves - See the cute new jingle bell box that my mom made for me!! And the darling whimzy trees, that I thought on Thanksgiving were elf hats.. LOL!

Here are the lights out side, I put the camera on the night setting - well there is a delay in taking the picture...and it was cold and so I was shaking a little - sorry it isn't a clear picture!

My cute new porch trees - my new purchase this year - I just wish my front door was wide enough to put one on each side - of well - I made them work!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Love it! We have never had lights on our house and it looks like so much fun. Our tree may be up in a week or two, but we will just have to see how school and kids go. It sure looks like Christmas at your house!

Merry Christmas to all!

keysha said...

Everything looks beautiful!!! You are one talented chick!!!

Tracy Collings said...

I love the porch, it looks so cozy. Your house is so festive.