Sunday, June 7, 2009

BLA BLA Blogging!!

OK - SO I just looked and it has been since April that I posted anything. Why - well a couple of reasons. The ONLY people that read this Blog that I set up are my mom and my sister, they already know what is going on in my life any way, so why write about it!! I dont have "followers" not even my brother is a follower - so why write?? And the 2nd reason - I keep up more on FACEBOOK than this blog. If people "really" want to know what I am doing they can go to my facebook. Well that is if I posted anything there too...
Here is an update in case anyone is interested - Ryan - we are smack dab in the middle of baseball season, we are having a good year. Hitting is good - his Pirates took 3rd in the West Desert Classic Tourney. They played so well!! Only 5 games left - then we have 4 weeks off till FOOTBALL!!! I will try to get some pictures taken this week at games, as Leo will be with me to keep score while I take the picture or he can take the pic....watch my FACEBOOK page for those!! Yes Nathan and Robin - if you read this and want to see them - make me your freind....

Aynsley - finished the school year great, has been running around with me taking Ryan to and from baseball. She is SOOO looking forward to her summer with Grandma! She love love loves, doing things with Gramma, they are two peas in a pod!

Me and Leo - we are getting old and fat and trying to keep up with yard work, kids schedules etc. Even Leo has a facebook page now - So make him your freind too!!
TA TA for now!

1 comment:

Natalie and Shane said...

Why don't you post the pictures from the rain storm that we had on Wednesday. I saw them on Facebook, but I want to see them here too.