Friday, December 2, 2011

10 things I want to do..aka my Mini Bucket list

I have a Mini bucket list. Things I want to do in the near distant future. Some of my BIG bucket list items are expensive and will take some serious saving..

So for now here is my mini bucket list...

1. Try SUSHI... I know I know I don't like fish but everyone says it is good.

2. Go to an ANGEL game this summer, and take a tour of the stadium.

3. Take a hot air balloon ride. (this has been on the list for a while)

4. Sky Dive... I always have wanted to!!

5. Get Laser Eye surgery, I was close a couple years ago it just wasn't time.

6. BE more CRAFTY!!

7. Lose 50 lbs.... or more!!

8. Learn how in the world to make Cake Pops. (they are so cute, but I am sort of intimidated by them)

9. Go see a play at Tuchan in St George!

10. Be a better person, help people more!!

No comments: