Monday, April 25, 2011

NEW Recipe and recipe blog for you all to try!!

SO - since I have been not working home, I like to go through all the blogs that I stalk read and find new and interesting recipes to feed the Egan4.

One of the blogs that I love, is OUR BEST BITES. I found there cookbook at Costco and bought it and have been trying a few of the recipes out. 

One if the recipes that we ALL (even Aynsley) LOVED was the Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers!
I must say they are FANTABULOUS!! I also made as a side dish the DELICIOUS Oven Baked Steak Fries!

Here is the link to the recipe - CRISPY COCONUT CHICKEN FINGERS and OVEN BAKED STEAK FRIES - I would just type it out for you all - but I have to give credit where credit is due - This blog has amazing recipes!!  GO there now and check it out!

One thing - I did not use chicken tenders, I simply cut up 3-4 chicken breasts and made my own strips!
Oh and here is my picture of the delicious coconut chicken and steak fries!

No comments: