Sunday, January 17, 2010

UUGGH I am the Mother of a Teenager!! (blek)

Friday I had the day off to take Ryan to get his braces! He looks awesome - He was so nervous and almost had a panic attack driving there!! (not really but he was stressed) He looks so dang cute in them!!
Saturday we then had Jr Jazz games and running around getting everything for Ryan's big birthday celebration on Sunday. It was a very busy day - and come to find out my hard drive crashed on the lap top, so its in for repair! (arrgg)
Sunday rolls around and it is the BIG Day - Ryan turns 13!! An official teenager!
YES that is right - I am now an official mother of a teenager!!! BLEK! :(
I guess I should be grateful my oldest is only 13 - Some of my friends have kids in college and a lot of them have kids graduating High School this year... it makes me look younger than I am to only have a 13 year old as my oldest... BUT....yuck!! I have a teenager!!

I am grateful that he is such a good kid. He makes good choices. He helps me a lot! He is fantastic with younger kids they all just love him so! I am grateful that I was allowed to be his mom!!

Happy Birthday Bud! LOVE YA to INFINITY AND BEYOND!!

2 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

Ryan is one of the most polite kids I know. He's a joy to have around! I'm glad he's turning 13! Wish him a happy b-day for me!

keysha said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! You should be proud...he's a great kid. Enjoy 13....I'm sure it's better than 15 and 16! :)