Saturday, March 7, 2009

No blogging for me

OK OK so I have been bad at this whole blogging thing. There really isn't any reason other than I am just lazy and haven't been on the computer. We did get a new lap top tho... so maybe now I will blog more...
Here are some updates on the family -
Leo - He is doing well, working hard on painting his moms house and next is the floor. He will get done with that just in time to work on our yard. Hopefully...
Ryan - He has been working hard to get his grades up. It is a big up hill battle. Today is the last Jr Jazz games, then he has 4 weeks till baseball (if the grades come up).
Aynsley - She has been busy with Gramma's reading challenge. She has to get thru the dark green books and Gramma is going to buy her an IPOD! She is doing so much better! She wants Spring to come as much as I do, I am constantly reminding her to quit wearing shorts and/or capris, it just isn't that warm yet.
ME- well I am in the middle of organizing baseball sign ups and tryouts. Being the league secretary keeps you busy this time of year. And then keeping up on all my meetings, homework, full time job. I am a little tired at night!

Well hopefully I will get better at this - I am going to take pictures at Jr Jazz today - I will post them later..

No comments: