Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time!!

Sorry I haven't posted lately - I have been a little busy... the first week of December, we went out of town on vacation then we came home to a busy week. We had to get our Christmas stuff up, and Aynsley had her first performance of the year down at the Basketball game, then I had to do a Christmas party at the church. More shopping to complete, etc etc, where did the week go! We have also been a little busy at work, BUT NOT LIKE WE SHOULD BE! I have to say, this economy thing SUCKS!! This time of year, I should be so busy that I am working late trying to find enough trucks to cover the loads, well that is not the case, I don't have enough loads! If people aren't out buying food at the grocery stores, then I cant replace it! SO to all my family and friends, I know that times are hard and we all are pinching the pennies, BUT I beg you, DON'T BUY STORE BRANDS, buy Kraft! I need freight!!! :) LOL
Here are a few pictures of Christmas at our house -
Kinda the same old same old - although we did change the lights outside - as the lovely Grantsville winds ripped the multi strands to shreds last year!!

More to come - last weeks performance pictures didn't turn out that HOT - so I need to take more Thursday when Aynsley does half time again - keep watching!

No comments: