Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome to the year 3000!

Well, my sister told me to start this blog and it keeps everyone in touch. Not that anyone will stay in touch or care about what we are doing - I think that this might be fun, just maybe my brother in FL might join in!
Life is a little hectic now with football starting, dance classes starting, and of course school just around the corner on the 21st. Ryan is full swing into football, his first game will be the 23rd, then every Saturday till the end of October. Aynsley starts her dance/cheer class on Friday. She is so excited!!
Mom and Dad are just hanging out. Running kids to and fro - what the life!
Well more will come - I am going to have to get fancy like my sister and do pic's too - Join in my dear brother!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What significance is the year 3000, don't get that.....
awesome picture, did you take it?

The Egan 4 said...

yes I took the picture and - jonas brothers have a song the year 3000 where they talk about the future- so i was being a geek

Natalie and Shane said...

I am so proud of you, I really think that this will be fun. Can't wait to see what else your family is up to.

Natalie and Shane said...

yes you are truly being a geek, but then again aren't we all.