Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aynsley has birthday #7

Thats right - Aynsley is offically 7!! All of her freinds have turned 7 and she was feeling left out, now she joins them. Her birthday turned into a WEEKEND event. Saturday we got up and had her favorite breakfast, french toast, hasbrowns, and bacon. You must remember the sugar on your french toast too!! Then we headed in to SLC with her good freind Payton and went to see a movie. We wanted to see Kung Fu Panda, the paper even said it was playing at the theater we went to, but we got there and it was not. I ended up going with the girls to see, Fly Me to the Moon. A 3D movie. Leo and Ryan went and saw Batman. Once we came out of the movie we took Aynsley to Build a Bear and let her build her 1st bear! She had a blast - Ryan of course could not be left out he built the chimp that you see in the Broncos uniform. We then went to dinner at Johnny Carinos - once again Aynsley's choice. Sunday was the BIG Family dinner - BBQ, corn on the cob, baked beans, pasta salad, the whole sha-bang!! She then opened her gifts and blew out the candles on the cake. My how she is growing up fast!! I cant believe that just a short 7 years ago she came into this world. It amazes me how smart she is and how much I learn from her. I could not have asked for a better daughter. I still cant believe that she would choose me as her mother. Heavenly Father must have a big plan for me!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

you're not getting any comments....